Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone’s work being affected by coronavirus?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Six feet distance is what public health experts recommend, and IF you cannot maintain that THEN you need a mask. Hence if people didn't get up in others' space the mask would not be necessary according to the experts not me. In my state mask fines only apply if you aren't 6 feet away from others except in one overzealous municipality. Instead of don't crowd the plow we need don't crowd other people.
    See my previous questions, then get back to us.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    See my previous questions, then get back to us.
    No question marks in anything you have posted recently, and nothing worded as questions. We'll see if you go back and edit your posts to change that after the fact.

Yppej, I am so sorry that you are in your current living/working situation. It has to be incredibly stressful both at home and at work. I have no suggestions or advice, just sending healing thoughts and prayers your way because of your current situation.

Thank you Tybee. I can't wait for this to be over.

Y, I feel bad that your customers are not cooperating. When I do go in a store I am very careful about how close I get to people and also extremely nice to the workers. How tough to be working under those conditions. I am also looking forward to a normal life. I took my husband’s ex for a medical appointment today and she told me that yesterday she threw up all day from trying to take one pain pill because of her cancer. It appears that nothing she has tried has not had the same effect. It made me grateful for my health.

I guess my job is not as bad as some. My neighbor works in a supermarket bakery. Someone had her pass them a cake to look at, then they passed it back and said, "I want you and all your coworkers to touch this. Me and my whole family have covid." She thought the person should have been arrested, but as at my job management does not have the back of frontline employees.

No question marks in anything you have posted recently, and nothing worded as questions. We'll see if you go back and edit your posts to change that after the fact.
    A question does not require a question mark...

Tell us more about viral loads, persistence of suspended particulates in indoor environments, HVAC systems, droplet generation from speech, and so on....
    As to your suggestion that I would go edit my post to change that, well, aren't you precious?

Let's hope we don't have a lot of heatstroke deaths this summer and hypothermia deaths this coming winter because fearmongers make folks scared to turn on their HVAC systems. Already people are dying of things like heart attacks and strokes because they are scared to go to the hospital. But our whole world must revolve around covid and we must all be scared, very, very scared, and do whatever the government tells us, although the head of the government himself does not generally wear a mask. I guess Ivanka hasn't started trying to add masks to her clothing line yet.

Let's hope we don't have a lot of heatstroke deaths this summer and hypothermia deaths this coming winter because fearmongers make folks scared to turn on their HVAC systems.
    Have you seen "fearmongers" making "folks scared to turn on their HVAC systems"? ?????

I put a few extra question marks in for clarification.

I have seen upselling of professional services to disinfect HVAC systems, preying on these fears, so yes.

Thread Information