Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1227

Thread: Anyone’s work being affected by coronavirus?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    You are falsely disparaging people who do not wear masks. There is a lot of data showing correlation between a lack of vaccination and severe covid outcomes. There is zero data showing a correlation between lack of mask wearing and serious covid outcomes. In fact, many public health officials have said recently, including Dr. Fauci who some of you here idolize, that almost all Americans will get covid. They have also said in so many words that masks that are not N95 or KN95 do nothing. As a result the Biden administration is planning to send out high quality masks to all Americans. I think by then omicron will have already finished its surge, typical for his slow response on things including test kits.

I get that you're unhappy you are dealing with surgery, but lying about masks won't solve anything. If you want to blame someone try Biden who said no one had any idea a new variant would arise though everyone had told him. He is either dishonest or senile or both. Then he forced hospitals getting Medicaid or Medicare funds to fire unvaccinated employees leaving them short staffed. I predict he will be a one term president. I didn't think anyone could make Trump look good in comparison, but I was wrong.

Honey … You are being the southend of a northbound horse.

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    Honey …
    Your term of endearment is not appreciated. I am a straight woman and am not interested in you.

Your term of endearment is not appreciated. I am a straight woman and am not interested in you.
    You acting like a horses’s azz has absolutely nothing to do with your sexual preferences . My statement went right over your head. Maybe that’s a sign you’re too deep down the rabbit hole. Stop and go re-read what I wrote very carefully

There should be an "in" before "your life" and no space before "read". Obviously you didn't have anyone in your life to teach you grammar, spacing or punctuation. I have tried repeatedly but you are incorrigible.

It's sad that you condone torturing animals. I hope the practice you describe is outlawed soon.

I read with interest about new laws going into effect the first of this year and there were several in New Hampshire to prevent animal cruelty as well as one in Massachusetts to improve living conditions for chickens. Thankfully not everyone is as mean as you.

Using a lip chain to retrain for medical reasons or rehabilitate and/ or stop a very dangerous habit from forming is not abusive. Do you really want to know what happens to horses that become dangerous to people or themselves that cannot be rehabilitated? If they are lucky... a vet comes out and they get a sedative and "The Pink Cocktail" or an excellent marksman takes care of it. If they are unlucky... they go on to another trainer's "program". Or... They get a one-way trip to Mexico. I will let you Google You Tube " Mexico horse slaughter" for that... Tell me how wonderful that video is. I will await your response to those horrible videos. Pro Tip: don't watch while you are eating or feeling venerable.
    I would put a link but they are beyond graphic and would probably get me banned

And while you are on You Tube... Google Big Lick Horses

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post

Using a lip chain to retrain for medical reasons or rehabilitate and/ or stop a very dangerous habit from forming is not abusive. Do you really want to know what happens to horses that become dangerous to people or themselves that cannot be rehabilitated? If they are lucky... a vet comes out and they get a sedative and "The Pink Cocktail" or an excellent marksman takes care of it. If they are unlucky... they go on to another trainer's "program". Or... They get a one-way trip to Mexico. I will let you Google You Tube " Mexico horse slaughter" for that... Tell me how wonderful that video is. I will await your response to those horrible videos. Pro Tip: don't watch while you are eating or feeling venerable.
    I would put a link but they are beyond graphic and would probably get me banned

And while you are on You Tube... Google Big Lick Horses
    There should not be a space after /.

Marksman is a sexist word - use a gender neutral alternative.

There should not be a space between " and Mexico.

The last two sentences should end with periods.

YouTube is all one word.

There are always alternatives to cruelty. If you changed up the language you would have fit right in a couple hundred years ago -

"Using chains ... is not abusive. Do you really want to know what happens to slaves who become dangerous to owners or themselves and cannot be rehabilitated? If they are lucky ... they get a sedative. If they are unlucky they get a one-way trip down the river to the Deep South."

Food for thought on Martin Luther King Day.

Thanks again for sharing the horse info/tips, boss mare. Very interesting (and sad) stuff.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Because of the up-tick in cases at work, a lot of offices have gone back to tele-working and being closed to the public. Like before, my office is up and running as usual. I am really shocked with 5 full time employees and having random people working in here temporarily as well as dealing with citizens and people from other offices that no one in my office has gotten Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    Because of the up-tick in cases at work, a lot of offices have gone back to tele-working and being closed to the public. Like before, my office is up and running as usual. I am really shocked with 5 full time employees and having random people working in here temporarily as well as dealing with citizens and people from other offices that no one in my office has gotten Covid.
    You aren't testing enough. You need to test every day until the imperfect tests detect something that they record as covid. Then you can have 5 or 10 days off with pay. You obviously don't know how the game is played!

There should not be a space after /.

Marksman is a sexist word - use a gender neutral alternative.

There should not be a space between " and Mexico.

The last two sentences should end with periods.

YouTube is all one word.

There are always alternatives to cruelty. If you changed up the language you would have fit right in a couple hundred years ago -

"Using chains ... is not abusive. Do you really want to know what happens to slaves who become dangerous to owners or themselves and cannot be rehabilitated? If they are lucky ... they get a sedative. If they are unlucky they get a one-way trip down the river to the Deep South."

Food for thought on Martin Luther King Day.
    Wow what ozone expedition are you on? Did you break your arm for that reach?

Speaking of a trip south, did you google big lick horses? If not, Google Shelbyville and Big Lick Horses if you want to see torture, chains and the South. The TWEBA biggest show is in Shelbyville Tn.
    And if you want to see what "another trainers program " looks like. Google Shirley Roth and Kissin The Girls. Oh... and Also Google " On the Cart with Compton and Shirley Roth" She is suspended from every equine organization there is. Oh, and BTW, she's in in the south too. So, let's have a lively discussion on the horse industry and The South. And Slavery. I will look forward to it. Because You. Will. Lose.

You are welcome... The horse world does have a very dark side.

Thread Information