Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1227

Thread: Anyone’s work being affected by coronavirus?

Yppej, your lack of veracity and rectitude precedes you.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Yppej, your lack of veracity and rectitude precedes you.
    I guess my truths are inconvenient to you. Maybe you could try denying climate change next.

That increase in skin cancer couldn't be from the thinning ozone layer could it? Must be the evil tanning beds.

Here, I interpret faux deep tans as a class thing, and it ain’t the upper classes who get them.

There are some people who claim “their” truths… they are the ONLY ones who believe them.

Didn't I just read about the ozone layer is now healed due to the needed changes to make it happen were enacted and employed. I was so pleased to read that good policies can be developed and followed. I figure that the human race will develop and follow the policies necessary to manage climate change, too.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Didn't I just read about the ozone layer is now healed due to the needed changes to make it happen were enacted and employed. I was so pleased to read that good policies can be developed and followed. I figure that the human race will develop and follow the policies necessary to manage climate change, too.
    I read the same thing and am just as hopeful with climate change. But, realistically, I think there will be a lot of suffering, irreversible changes and devastation before the bulk of the human race wakes up and steps up. I think there is still too much selfishness and too many compassionate-less people. But, again, I have hope!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Given the world's response to Covid, I have very little hope action will be taken in time to prevent serious fallout from climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Given the world's response to Covid, I have very little hope action will be taken in time to prevent serious fallout from climate change.
    I agree. Not just sad--alarming.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

As I said, realistically, I believe you are right.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Maybe we should put New Zealand in charge of solving climate change.

Thread Information