Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1227

Thread: Anyone’s work being affected by coronavirus?

I was forced for years to wear close-toed shoes on the job--a recipe for cramped toes and fungus. Oh, how I suffered!

Yppej
    Pantyhose was the worst for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I was forced for years to wear close-toed shoes on the job--a recipe for cramped toes and fungus. Oh, how I suffered!
    Free the feet! End toe tyranny today!

Pantyhose sucks.

Tradd, that actually makes sense to me. I think healthcare settings need to think about the safety of their patients first. I do think someone in that situation should be able to collect unemployment though, if the employee has a valid medical reason not to get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Pantyhose sucks.

Tradd, that actually makes sense to me. I think healthcare settings need to think about the safety of their patients first. I do think someone in that situation should be able to collect unemployment though, if the employee has a valid medical reason not to get vaccinated.
    I have been told by several "younger" (and more fashion-conscious) people than myself, that pantyhose are "so not in fashion" any longer. Bare legs or leggings are the way to go now. Following that advice, the last wedding I went to as a guest - no pantyhose! It was wonderful!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Friend has zilch patient contact. He’s a plumber.

Tradd, I think no exception is stupid considering he has no patient contact.

Banned
    Custom Software Development - Web Software Development Team https://mlsdev.com was one of earliest clip arts about software design,software to make customized clip arts,to make wonderful clip arts. This is an artistic computer graphics creation to make personal greeting cards or to design attractive greeting cards. It includes animated images. This software has many different options to choose from. You can save and share pictures with your friends.
    Last edited by linacapeola; 10-22-21 at 5:40am.

Yppej
    The boss found a venue for our holiday party in a mask free town. I am so happy!

Just got an email that our US and German offices are closing back down because several people in multiple offices have caught covid in the past two weeks. Tentative reopening January 10th.

Thread Information