Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,227 of 1227

Thread: Anyone’s work being affected by coronavirus?

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    Wow what ozone expedition are you on? Did you break your arm for that reach?

Speaking of a trip south, did you google big lick horses? If not, Google Shelbyville and Big Lick Horses if you want to see torture, chains and the South. The TWEBA biggest show is in Shelbyville Tn.
    And if you want to see what "another trainers program " looks like. Google Shirley Roth and Kissin The Girls. Oh... and Also Google " On the Cart with Compton and Shirley Roth" She is suspended from every equine organization there is. Oh, and BTW, she's in in the south too. So, let's have a lively discussion on the horse industry and The South. And Slavery. I will look forward to it. Because You. Will. Lose.
    There should not be a space between program and ".

First you call me honey, now you are writing about kissing girls. I do not swing that way and I am not interested in you.

Also should not be capitalized.

There should be a period after "Roth".

"And slavery" is a sentence fragment, as are the last three "sentences" in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    There should not be a space between program and ".

First you call me honey, now you are writing about kissing girls. I do not swing that way and I am not interested in you.

Also should not be capitalized.

There should be a period after "Roth".

"And slavery" is a sentence fragment, as are the last three "sentences" in your post.
    Kissin the Girls is the name of the stallion that was abused. That is his registered name with the AQHA. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. Since you love to look stuff up, go look him up.

Made an exception and did not read the preceding posts this time. Apologies if that makes my post appear random.

as of Friday we were still open in person. We are offering virtual access to students we have put in quarantine. Most of them are actually sick and not opting in. As of Friday we were also out of competent subs and short on teachers. I spent the first fifteen minutes of one class searching the building for six year olds who had been turned loose in the halls (of a three story grade pre-k-12 building containing play spaces and their siblings) by a sub who was supposed to divide them into groups to be walked to class but instead said “ok, you guys can go” 5 minutes before classes changed.

I have 14 distinct classes. Also as of Friday the last two students - vaxxed or not in one class were sent home sick. The entire class has now tested positive for covid at some point.

chicken lady - Oh, my! Working in a school, I can appreciate what you are going through. All I can do is offer up prayers and wishes of well-being to you and all of those in the school.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    You aren't testing enough. You need to test every day until the imperfect tests detect something that they record as covid. Then you can have 5 or 10 days off with pay. You obviously don't know how the game is played!
    Oh, I understand far too well. Just not up to playing. I would much prefer two of my co-workers play that game and I'll keep coming in so I don't have to deal with them.

Chicken Lady, we know one high school teacher who just put in her retirement papers, and she does not look old enough to retire. I cannot imagine what the schools are dealing with right now.

In our area, they are pleading for adults/parents to get qualified to sub. And Bus Drivers are the most critical need. So many of ours were older workers. We are dealing with schools open and schools closed depending on how many workers are available any one day.

There’s one person in my office was has still been working from home. I’m not sure exactly why. She’s in the office for a meeting today. Always wears a mask when she’s here. I work with her closely on one customer. She wouldn’t even say hello to anyone who greeted her. Just went straight to supervisor and they went into a meeting. Hope she’s not quitting. That would mean more crap on my desk.

Thread Information