View Poll Results: what is the best logo ? (attached image)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • image n. 1: the L

0 0%
  • image n.2: the bird

1 50.00%
  • image N.3: the arrows

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback poll: whats the best logo?

Feedback poll: whats the best logo?

Hallo everybody! I am setting up my business and asked for a logo design- I got back three options and I would like to hear your opinion on those. I asked for a logo that would look professional but not too "tight". the result is in the file in attachment (three options).
    The Idea I want to communicate is one of success, productivity, climbing the ladder, develop a leadership mentality, liberation from fears and self-limiting beliefs; these are the pivotal point I help people with.
    What is, among the logo options, the one that communicates to you most strongly this message ? and why? the attached image has three options: 1, 2, 3 (starting from top and going down).
    Thank you very much for your help
    Attached Images Attached Images

I chose the one with the bird because I like birds.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I chose #2, the one with the bird, but not for the reason happystuff did (although I do like birds).

The others seem a little too corporate, less personal--especially #1--I guess L stands for "lead"? but it doesn't really connect with the major communication objective.

The way you describe your objectives, a bird is a good symbol for freedom from self-limited beliefs.

#3 is a good second, because the arrow is forward-projecting, the the font used is also less "tight" as you describe it. You can get the idea of moving forward, claiming a ladder, etc.

If your business markets directly to average people who want to ge ahead in business and/or in life, I like #2. If you are marketing to be in-house coach hired by businesses and corporations, you could do #2 or #3

just my humble opinion.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I'm not that crazy about any of them. I'd like to see a logo that moves upward to the right rather than just straight to the right if you are trying to stress improvement/climbing the ladder. A horizontal logo doesn't suggest climbing.

None convey your stated goals, IMHO. Too many words to start with so not a logo at all.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    None convey your stated goals, IMHO. Too many words to start with so not a logo at all.
    I think the "logo" is the symbol (the bird, the arrow, the "L"), but all companies use their name/tagline along with the logo. I don't see any issue with the way they're being polled here.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

#3 It is simpler and doesn't have the other distracting graphics that for me don't add much. I think you only need one graphic.

3caa1a892c7a991c41ad4a6cf6ee3682.jpg

None of them say "take the lead" to me. I would take the bird, the lead and the forward or upward movement concept and mash them together showing a bird leading a flock forward. I would take that forward arrow of the last one and make it birds in flight.

I like the bottom one....I might repeat the geometric shape on the right to convey motion. The typeface and balance of the lettering are best on this one.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Interesting first post....

Thread Information