View Poll Results: what is the best logo ? (attached image)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • image n. 1: the L

0 0%
  • image n.2: the bird

1 50.00%
  • image N.3: the arrows

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback poll: whats the best logo?

Happy stuff, thanks a lot for taking the time to answer the poll

Hallo Catherine, I really appreciated the time you took to craft not only an answer to my question, but also a suggestion on how to proceed depending on the target market. My target market is first, individuals who would like to get ahead in their career, be them leaders/managers or not. It s not only get ahead though, its also liberating themselves from the heavy burden of false negative beliefs on themselves and when I received the logo proposal with the brd from my freelancer designer, that is what it made me think about.
    Later on I might offer my services to companies too but single individuals is my main focus right now.

herbgeek: this is something I did not think about, and indeed it could be useful, very much, if my business would be focused on just getting ahead, climb the ladder in any way possible. However that is not my main goal with clients: I really feel motivated by helping people who might have bad habit/bad belief systems, or who feel insecure, or managers who do not have the "leader" streak and would like to learn it. adjusting these things would certainly lead to climb the ladder. Make people stronger on those points is what I am good at, and that type of people are the ones I would like to help so...your suggestion is really good- but it does not apply to my case.

Dear all, I really, really appreciated the time and thought you have put into giving me advice. It is really important for me to get such type of feedback. My personal preference "in general" goes to the bird however in this case I will pick the arrows (that would be my 2nd preference) as it fits best I believe the professional world (this is my first business, and it is dedicated to people navigating the corporate world).

Lead, what is your experience that you can help people navigate the corporate world?

Hallo Tybee, I worked in the corporate world for ~years, changed a few companies (all of them BIG, multinational tech companies or R&D centers), had a good career, worked both hands-on with technical jobs as well as managing people and projects, grew a lot during my career years. To top it off, I have much experience with self development and a real passion about helping people- I do that for free all the time with my friends as well as with colleagues I like Heard more than once from the people I helped, that I should go into coaching people at this point, and I took the suggestion to heart.

Thread Information