Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Bernie goes all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I think I would finally get a good night's sleep.
    Amen. Most of my friends are anxiety-ridden and sleep-deprived these days, due to wondering what fresh hell will greet them in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Most of my friends are anxiety-ridden and sleep-deprived these days, due to wondering what fresh hell will greet them in the morning.
    Is that what they mean by Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Is that what they mean by Trump Derangement Syndrome?
    You have a point--he's clearly deranged (and/or impaired) and Republicans don't have the cojones to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    You have a point--he's clearly deranged (and/or impaired) and Republicans don't have the cojones to stop him.
    Seriously, he is not deranged. I mean that.

Seriously trump is either mentally ill or has dementia. When they flew healthy people from a cruise ship home people asked if any sick people would be on the plane because they had the option of staying on the ship one more week and being off quarantine instead of being quarantined another 2 weeks after getting off the plane. They were told no sick people. This is what the CDC recommended to trump’s administration. Passengers took pictures of a tarp separating sick from well people so they had now been lied to and exposed. The interview was on tv. Everyone I know would be doing the happy dance if Bernie was elected.

Technically, narcissistic personality disorder or sociopathy may not qualify as mental illnesses, but Adderall/pseudoephedrine addiction probably fits in there somewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if dementia played a part.

Maybe most of our politicians are doped the heck up. That would sure explain a lot.
    Trees don't grow on money

So apparently Ann coulter has endorsed warren over sanders. This is perhaps the first time in my life that I actually agree with her in any way.

‘Sen. Warren has convinced me that Bernie isn’t that worrisome. He’ll never get anything done. SHE’S the freak who will show up with 17 idiotic plans every day and keep everyone up until it gets done.’

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    So apparently Ann coulter has endorsed warren over sanders. This is perhaps the first time in my life that I actually agree with her in any way.

‘Sen. Warren has convinced me that Bernie isn’t that worrisome. He’ll never get anything done. SHE’S the freak who will show up with 17 idiotic plans every day and keep everyone up until it gets done.’
    I'm discouraged that Warren has been basically ignored. She has everything I'd ever want in a candidate--a sharp mind and, it seems, a kind heart. And indefatigable energy. And Biden is making some sort of comeback. Mediocrity rules in this country, apparently.

I too like Warren a lot. I think she is more pragmatic than Bernie, and could bring some change, similar to Obama’s methods.

Thread Information