Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: March Purge

Our garage is very small, one car. In the summer it has temporary mess, but come fall it is cleared for the car. I've gotten better about making it possible to get the car in within a half hour clean up if necessary. You know, that old trick of putting things back???

Did a top-to-bottom, no-holes-barred cleaning of the bathroom. Trashed a bunch of little things that were saved for....???? Need to decide on the next room. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

In my book clean out I am keeping half a shelf of adult novels that are not ones I absolutely love but half of them are ones I like pretty much and I think there’s one or two I haven’t read. Here’s the thing, I’m using their physical presence as a “book list because what if I wanna go back and read them some black? I won’t remember the titles Because they aren’t number one novels.

So this is a dumb reason to keep physical objects if I just need to make a quick list on a digital medium.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    In my book clean out I am keeping half a shelf of adult novels that are not ones I absolutely love but half of them are ones I like pretty much and I think there’s one or two I haven’t read. Here’s the thing, I’m using their physical presence as a “book list because what if I wanna go back and read them some black? I won’t remember the titles Because they aren’t number one novels.

So this is a dumb reason to keep physical objects if I just need to make a quick list on a digital medium.
    Not so dumb, IL. Sometimes the physical presence is more a remind than a digital list that gets lost amongst all the other digital stuff.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information