Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Making bread

Ebay is as reliable as the individual sellers. I typically look at the seller's rating first. Ebay is good about making good if the transaction is unsatisfactory. I had one seller misrepresent the goods, and I got my money back after some back and forth paperwork.

I have purchased hundreds of things from eBay over the past 15-20 years, and I’ve only ran into a couple of real stinkers as sellers. The last one was, as I’ve had time to think about it, well-intentioned but incompetent. She had a unique product, something I needed by a deadline, and it was nowhere else to be found which is why I continued to work with her until I got the product in my hands.

I ordered a piece of clothing through Etsy from Prague. The order went in April 24. I still don’t have it, and I wonder how long it will take to get here. It is a handmade one-of-a-kind item so it’s not like I could go out and get it elsewhere. It also cost a fair amount. I figured I would wait until the end of this month and then contact the seller just to let her know it’s still not here but there’s nothing she can do about it.

Thread Information