Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Cooking, Eating during Virus lockdown

I feel lazy so am making manwich with a side dish yet to be determined.

I had to go to the store for staples we are out of and I just didn't want to wait any longer. I was naughty and bought a bag of BBQ chips.

Brunch? Grilled cheese (bread from yesterday's CSA), and chips! OMG it was awesome!

Dinner: grilled chicken (from the freezer). Sauted baby turnips/bokchoy and 1/2 a white onion-all from the CSA. The last of the loaded cauliflower from Sunday.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    sourdough bread, bacon, fresh tomatoes and lettuce all from from farm market for dinner

eggs, cheese and vegetables for morning meal.

Last night we had a horrendous thunderstorm so no grilling. We had fresh fettuccini and pea shoot pesto from our CSA this week.

Tonight: sauted bokchoy, baby turnips, 1/2 white onion all from CSA. Added garlic and sweet chili sauce. Steamed shrimp from the freezer the last 3 minutes on top of the saute. YUM!

Our CSA also include a quart of uber yummy chocolate ice cream. We've had a bit each of 3 nights. It is now empty

Tomorrow night? We will grill the 2# asparagus from the CSA along with smoking a rack of baby backs-I bought them when doing our grocery shop for staples Th morning-hubster requested those.

We still have 3# of salad greens so we'll start having huge chef salads on Sunday! I bought a ham and will cube it and freeze up for quick grab.

Before the lockdown I've purchased Cuisinart GR-300WS it is home small grill. So, during the pandemic I've cooked there lots of recipes. I even tried to cook there deer meat, vegetables, beef ribs and so on.
    That is cool I had enough time to learn how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongsoul View Post
    Before the lockdown I've purchased Cuisinart GR-300WS it is home small grill. So, during the pandemic I've cooked there lots of recipes. I even tried to cook there deer meat, vegetables, beef ribs and so on.
    That is cool I had enough time to learn how to use it.
    Sounds like a versatile little machine. Glad it is working so well for you. Has me thinking about pulling the little, portable charcoal grill out of the closet.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information