Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh %^&*(). !!!

I'm taking it in today, assuming my repair shop is open. It's possible that crashing the bios was the best case scenario, I don't think this was a legit update either although as I've said, I would like to think so. Some of my updates are automatic on shutdown, but this came out of nowhere and I've never seen a flashing blue screen before. Now my choices are to mail it off under warranty, which ordinarily would take 3 weeks + and with cv I don't even know if the repair center is open, or pay pay pay to have it fixed here. I guess CV got me a little after all, if this is the worst impact I feel, boy am I lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by kib View Post
    I'm taking it in today, assuming my repair shop is open. It's possible that crashing the bios was the best case scenario, I don't think this was a legit update either although as I've said, I would like to think so. Some of my updates are automatic on shutdown, but this came out of nowhere and I've never seen a flashing blue screen before. Now my choices are to mail it off under warranty, which ordinarily would take 3 weeks + and with cv I don't even know if the repair center is open, or pay pay pay to have it fixed here. I guess CV got me a little after all, if this is the worst impact I feel, boy am I lucky.
    Auto-updates for Windows 10 seem to be a common concern on various tech sites.

Thread Information