Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuomo for President?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think he should, cable news gives Cuomo an hour or so of face time each day just as they did Trump before the last election and once his time is up they spend lots of time talking about what he has to say. Biden has been relegated to giving 5 min 'shadow briefings' and hasn't gotten through one yet without mishap.
    Town hall meeting yesterday on the virus for one hour with Biden.

Yppej
    Biden is afraid to debate Sanders in April. It could be done remotely, like round tables on the Sunday morning news shows are now. With only two candidates that would average an hour each talking time. What are Biden and the DNC afraid of?

Why would Biden debate when he is in the lead?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Biden is afraid to debate Sanders in April. It could be done remotely, like round tables on the Sunday morning news shows are now. With only two candidates that would average an hour each talking time. What are Biden and the DNC afraid of?
    They are afraid that he will keep talking and saying strange things. The less he talks, the better, is probably their gameplan.

Yppej
    TT because the debate was promised and it would show integrity. But yeah, we are talking about the liar and plagiarist, no integrity there. But he is in the lead, and had $806,000 to pay to a PR firm, payments timed with the Tara Reade allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    They are afraid that he will keep talking and saying strange things. The less he talks, the better, is probably their gameplan.
    Well, that's part of it, lol.

But realistically, why do it at all? Sanders has no chance of winning the nomination and it's anyone's guess why he's still in the race at this point.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

If they are just going to put someone up there, that wasn't an option for the primaries, then why wouldn't we just see them renominate Hillary?

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    If they are just going to put someone up there, that wasn't an option for the primaries, then why wouldn't we just see them renominate Hillary?
    She lost.

I liked him until he started doing his daily briefings. Then I noticed all he does is whine about the Feds. Apparently his big plan for any disaster is to go to the Feds and make demands. Not much leadership there - I cant stand watching him any more.

Quote Originally Posted by kappydell View Post
    I liked him until he started doing his daily briefings. Then I noticed all he does is whine about the Feds.
    Yes, but he whines heroically.

Thread Information