Thread: April Purge

April Purge

I actually had a donation pickup scheduled for today, but a friend said that the organization had canceled all pickups. So, I loaded up the items and went to the donation bins located near the grocery store. The truck was actually there collection from the bins and the gentleman said I could just put my things right on the back of the truck! My guess as to the amount - 50 items.

Now that I'm spending all day in the house, I feel like there is no excuse not to declutter.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Me too! I got rid of some china yesterday--I really liked it, but I have to cut down. Been working on books, too.

I got a pile of my late DH's tools that I am ready to give away but the Habitat for Humanity is closed so the items are sitting in my garage.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

My husband has worked some in the garage getting rid of stuff. Better than nothing)

My garbage and recycling cans have been going out full each week. And I’ve put a box and a bag full in the shed for donation, when that is an option again.

Thread Information