Thread: Sent to me by a German friend

Sent to me by a German friend

I just received a – let‘s call it - “joke” regarding Mr. Trump.
    It’s in German, but I don’t think that it has been „invented“ over here. I’ll translate it for you.

My mail of 29.03.2020:
    Wolfgang

(The joke)
    D.T. is paying a visit to Israel (to get more info.). While crossing Jerusalem he dies of a stroke. The undertaker explains to the accompanying american diplomats:
    “We can send him back home for $ 50.000, or you can have him buried here in the Holy Land for only $ 100.“
    The american diplomats step aside to discuss it during a couple of minutes. They return with their decision to inform the undertaker, that D.T. has to be sent home.
    The undertaker is confused and asks: „Why would you spend $ 50.000 to send him back, if it would be marvellous to bury him her spending only $ 100 ?“
    Reply of the american diplomats: „Long time ago a man died here, he was buried and three days later he resurrected. We can’t simply take that risk.“

Donald Trump macht einen Informationsbesuch in Israel. Während einer Reise durch Jerusalem erleidet er einen Herzinfarkt und stirbt. Der Bestatter erzählt den ihn begleitenden amerikanischen Diplomaten:
    "Sie können ihn für 50.000 Dollar nach Hause schicken lassen, oder Sie können ihn hier im Heiligen Land für nur 100 Dollar begraben."
    Die amerikanischen Diplomaten gehen in eine Ecke, um ein paar Minuten zu diskutieren. Sie kehren mit ihrer Antwort an den Bestatter zurück und sagen ihm, dass Donald Trump nach Hause geschickt werden soll. Der Bestatter ist verwirrt und fragt:
    "Warum würden Sie 50.000 Dollar ausgeben, um ihn nach Hause zu schicken, wenn es wunderbar wäre, hier begraben zu werden und Sie nur 100 Dollar ausgeben würden?"
    Die amerikanischen Diplomaten antworten:
    "Vor langer Zeit ist hier ein Mann gestorben, hier begraben worden, und drei Tage später ist er von den Toten auferstanden. Wir können das Risiko einfach nicht eingehen."

Hah, ok, I laughed!

Too funny!

Zu lustig!

Just in time for Easter.

Love it!

Another sent today.....

I put the translation for each foto

Left foto (Boris Johnson):
    I have the virus.
    What shall I do ?

Right foto (Queen):
    Go and embrace