Thread: Costco Mailer

Costco Mailer

The new Costco mailer doesn't have any food in it. I've never seen that before. What does that mean? Has lots of high end stuff in it like saunas and outdoor furniture, etc. but no specials. Sort of creepy.

I think it means they didn’t know what they would have to offer, at the time the mailer went to press and post.
    I’m seeing lots of unknown brand names at Costco and Walmart which means their regular suppliers aren’t coming through for them.

Regular supplies are out, and some places are limiting quantities more then normal.

My favorite local grocery store (Market Basket) has stopped producing a weekly flyer.

I placed a small delivery order for foodstuffs from Costco last week and the only thing that was not out of stock was coffee.

Bi-Mart says they won't have advertising flyers until they can be sure they can get the products.

We just got a Costco postcard that said they won’t be sending those annoying mini catalogs anymore until things get back to semi-normal because they don’t know what they will have in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    We just got a Costco postcard that said they won’t be sending those annoying mini catalogs anymore until things get back to semi-normal because they don’t know what they will have in stock.
    Costco put out an announcement several weeks ago that the "flyer" could be found online and paper will not be mailed.

https://www.costco.com/warehouse-savings.html

Thread Information