Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you do anything differently once we're back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    #2 is liquid assets, #1 is food production on his list. Should I ask you if you are having senior moments like you asked me?
    How precious of you.

I will do 0 and 2.

#2 is liquid assets, #1 is food production on his list. Should I ask you if you are having senior moments like you asked me?
    I admit to having them occasionally. Unlike you, I know I am not perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Unlike you, I know I am not perfect.
    Wow. Your J on the Briggs-Meyers must be top of the charts, and your P non-existent.

Wow. Your J on the Briggs-Meyers must be top of the charts, and your P non-existent.
    See ... your superior attitude again. Have not paid attention to that orthogonal info.

Y, you don’t understand what the J and P stand for in the MB. Look it up.

I was discouraged when I wrote spend less, although it is probably a good idea. I would say that afterwards, I will try harder to get things done when I think of them, and not put them off. It's a good reminder of how short our lives are.

I will try to spend less time in negativity and conflict. I will avoid places where those occur. I will not waste time being negative towards others.

Since I have only 0-25 years left, why spend a moment being negative or mean to others? What a silly way to spend my remaining time.

We definitely spent less for the 2 months we were home. Takeout is cheaper then going out because no drinks. However, it’s not the same experience. Once a year I review my bills and shop around for better deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    We definitely spent less for the 2 months we were home. Takeout is cheaper then going out because no drinks. However, itís not the same experience. Once a year I review my bills and shop around for better deals.
    We've spent less on eating out, but I can see that going away quickly when the restaurants reopen, as I still have a belated birthday dinner and my favorite restaurant reopened at half capacity this week. They also have an outside deck, which would be even nicer this time of year.

Maybe I've spend a bit less on eating out but far more money spent on on food overall, so food budget is way up. I see that continuing really, it is what it is.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

Thread Information