Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Vacation - Decorah Eagles

Mini Vacation - Decorah Eagles

I don't know how to post a link, but if you want to get away from it all for awhile, google Decorah Eagles. It is a nest cam and two babies hatched yesterday with one more egg to go. They do a fantastic job with their cameras.

Thank! I caught them being fed. Pretty neat.

https://sportsmansparadiseonline.com...ld-eagle-nest/
    Lots of chatter in the background. It amazes me how much is available to see on the internet.

Check these links out for fun. https://sportsmansparadiseonline.com/
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I love the Decorah Eagles!

The male just flew in with a fish!

This has been so much fun to watch. Thanks for posting.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Just saw a changing of the guard with a feeding with one of the three chicks being a greedy pig. Funny how the bird does tidying up once settling down to cover the babies as the other flies off.
    I agree this has been a great distraction. I also watched two of the African safaris and really enjoyed them as well. I was even notified when one was starting using the notify button.
    My delight arises mostly because I didn't know that all these amazing options were available.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

In 2018 about this time, the dad eagle disappeared during a snowstorm and mom soldiered on and raised three babies. They never could figure out what happened to dad but it was very nerve wracking for all of us on the edges of our chairs. It was also interesting to watch her accept her new mate later on. She's quite a gal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Shepherd View Post
    In 2018 about this time, the dad eagle disappeared during a snowstorm and mom soldiered on and raised three babies. They never could figure out what happened to dad but it was very nerve wracking for all of us on the edges of our chairs. It was also interesting to watch her accept her new mate later on. She's quite a gal!
    I remember that; it was so sad when dad disappeared!

I have so enjoyed this site and keep checking to see how they are growing and changing overnight, . Impressive to see that they learned to wait for their turn for the parents to feed them.

Thread Information