Thread: I urge you to listen

I urge you to listen

to the noon (PDT) press conferences of California Governor Gavin Newsom. He is getting things done and setting up systems, not just to fight Covid19, but to begin to put the world economy back together.

I am proud of his work, and of the fact that he constantly reiterates that it is a Team Effort. He has lots a very competent people working on every aspect of the current crisis. He is truly a breathe of fresh air.

Press conferences can be accessed on California tv channels, KCRA is the Sacramento station that hosts them.

I think we should all look to our governors to see what's going on rather than Trumpy.

I am proud of the West Coast response in general.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I am proud of the West Coast response in general.
    AMEN! WA/CA/OR definitely were the leaders in proactive mandates!!!! They are essentially out of the news. What truly amazes me is that they are not given credit. Folks just think they didn't get it....sigh

An irony is that governors never got any traction running for President, usually they do.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

I guess one man's "snake" is another man's Spiderman.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thread Information