Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Adventures in grocery shopping

I ordered and received quickly my who gives a crap toilet paper. It’s awesome as Catherine said and I got 48 rolls. I love that 50% of the profits go to provide toilets around the world to people without them.
    I ordered that TP too. I wasn't even short of TP as I still have some of the TP too big to fit on standard rolls I ordered in desperation in spring. But no can't chance it, must stock up on and hoard TP, it might run out
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

Ordered face shields to use, as well as, a mask when doing my every 3 week grocery shopping. Saw on the news today .... saying those who are phyically compromised or over 65 should do online or curbside pickup instead of going into stores based on the uptick of COVID. Now personally know 5 people in my neighborhood who have or have had COVID. Hopefully, I will only need to go for fresh fruits and veggies (perimeter of the store) until next year????

Ran out to get a turkey for Christmas. I didn't spend enough to get the free one from the grocery store for Thanksgiving and they were not even doing that promotion for Christmas, so I expected to pay more this time around. As it turns out, the turkeys are on sale. My Christmas turkey is bigger and was less expensive than my Thanksgiving turkey! It is sitting in the fridge beginning its "great thaw". LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

How nice! I love a bargain turkey--it's like a game each year to find them. One year our propane supplier gave us a free one--that was cool.

Thread Information