Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Adventures in grocery shopping

I love that you both had the same idea and did the same thing. LOL. And - great price on the shrimp!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

We actually have a lot of freezer space so I may get a couple more bags while I'm out tomorrow. This is an insanely good price. And we both love shrimp.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    We actually have a lot of freezer space so I may get a couple more bags while I'm out tomorrow. This is an insanely good price. And we both love shrimp.
    I wondered if you had freezer space. Yes go buy more shrimp. That’s a good price.

I continue to love our new grocery store, new owners took it over several months ago. They advertise their business model as charging customers the same price they pay +10%, which is added at the cash register.

Overall shopping experience seems quite a bit cheaper than the old grocery store. Granted this is still a small town grocery store so it doesn’t have everything I use, but it has 85%. And the new Management has a few items that the old Management didn’t stock
    I am not a serious person.

Thread Information