Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dictator wanna be!

with Biden they WOULD be running things in overwhelming likelihood. So yea Elizabeth Warren. I don't even think she'd necessarily govern as a progressive, but I'm not sure who would make a better choice either, being that we've arbitrarily eliminated half the species (males) just because that sound bite sounded good at the time, so people like Cory Booker out etc.. Stacy Abrams, in no way qualified to run the country which I think the VP might do. Kamala Harris, no thank you. For Sanders I may have picked Jayapal but Biden would never pick her, but with Biden I give greater liklihood to the VP running things.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Also with how old the presidential candidates are... they could be president.
    Like Trump is a spring chicken? Reagan was 77 when he finished his 2nd term.

Our citizens seem to prefer senior citizens. Clinton and Obama are the only ones to my recall, elected since Reagan who were under 50 when elected.

Cory Booker could very well have a prominent job in the cabinet. We have a very, very deep bench.

Thread Information