Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I understand why I perceive trumpers to be stupid eff's

OH BOY ......

And here I thought it might have to do with tax cuts or something (not that I agree)
    Trees don't grow on money

I've been watching Fox recently, as it is the only place that is carrying the daily Whitehouse briefing in its entirety.

It is fascinating. The pre-briefing hosts the other day were quite keen on raising up anti-Chinese sentiment. I thought people had exaggerated the level of jingoism on the network.

One of them also was advocating prophylactically taking chloroquine once we "reopen for business".... So that was cool to see.

Yppej
    A good example of the red blue divide is the recall petition against Michigan governor Whitmer, who in response to the pandemic will not allow people to buy paint or garden seeds, travel to their second homes, or go boating by themselves, but does allow them to buy marijuana, alcohol and lottery tickets and get abortions. I don't need Fox News to get why people are upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    A good example of the red blue divide is the recall petition against Michigan governor Whitmer, who in response to the pandemic will not allow people to buy paint or garden seeds, travel to their second homes, or go boating by themselves, but does allow them to buy marijuana, alcohol and lottery tickets and get abortions. I don't need Fox News to get why people are upset.
    You can go boating but only with a canoe, kayak, or sail boat. Motorized boats of any kind are forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    You can go boating but only with a canoe, kayak, or sail boat. Motorized boats of any kind are forbidden.
    What does a boat’s mode of propulsion have to do with containing a virus?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I've been watching Fox recently, as it is the only place that is carrying the daily Whitehouse briefing in its entirety.

It is fascinating. The pre-briefing hosts the other day were quite keen on raising up anti-Chinese sentiment. I thought people had exaggerated the level of jingoism on the network.

One of them also was advocating prophylactically taking chloroquine once we "reopen for business".... So that was cool to see.
    Don't know whether to howl in laughter or scream.

Will we ever again be a country whose medical prescriptions come from those educated to do so???????

The thing about marijuana and alcohol is addicts will get their fixes regardless, so the question is do you want them to do so safely or not (and that takes on a whole other meaning in a pandemic). Here they do marijuana delivery, that started long before coronavirus. Maybe makes sense to restrict to delivery only. Michigans law seems to be about the strictest on the books, they do have a lot of cases, but yea lots of things not allowed everywhere.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    What does a boat’s mode of propulsion have to do with containing a virus?
    I have no clue. There's a recall petition for the MI gov that is getting a lot of signatures.

MI at one time had the highest number of boat registrations in the country. I heard FL might have more now, but still, MI has a ton of boats. People do NOT like being told to stay off the water.

I think people can buy seeds online.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I think people can buy seeds online.
    Everything I read has said online sources are sold out.

Thread Information