Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Runway

Also love Zac Posen. I LOVE him.

he shuttered his design company, sad. Just in time to not have to experience COVID19 economic devastation, tho.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Love PR. But also check out, for free on you tube
    The Great British Sewing bee. Many episodes and great fun. Plus I love to listen to them.

Geila
    I'll check out the British show. Thanks!

I did watch Making the Cut, which is what got me thinking of PR. I wanted to see a show where the participants did the work themselves for motivation.

On Making the Cut - I LOVE Esther's work. She is so talented. Has anyone finished Season 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Geila View Post
    I'll check out the British show. Thanks!

I did watch Making the Cut, which is what got me thinking of PR. I wanted to see a show where the participants did the work themselves for motivation.

On Making the Cut - I LOVE Esther's work. She is so talented. Has anyone finished Season 1?
    Yes, Esther is great. But others are as well. I like Megan. I found Martha kind of perplexing and I felt bad for her.. There is definitely talent in that bunch though.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Geila
    Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Yes, Esther is great. But others are as well. I like Megan. I found Martha kind of perplexing and I felt bad for her.. There is definitely talent in that bunch though.
    Yes! I love Megan as well, I'd forgotten about her. I also really like Sander, he's so creative. I really don't get the hoopla over Johnny; his clothes seem so ordinary compared to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    I think the final two were the right final two, polished and strong, but I liked Megan’s clothes too. Sander was out there and often fascinating. I did not like his ...oops. No spoilers. Martha was so outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Geila View Post
    Yes! I love Megan as well, I'd forgotten about her. I also really like Sander, he's so creative. I really don't get the hoopla over Johnny; his clothes seem so ordinary compared to the others.
    You could tell he was a favorite from Ep 1, just the way they edited him. Yes I finished the season.

I've been watching Project Runway since the beginning and didn't think I'd like the new show without Tim Gunn. But I've gotta say, Christian really won me over. He's kind and encouraging and gives great advice. Didn't care for him before but love him now.

One of my fave designers was Sean Kelly. He made this simple white dress with colored dye sewn into it. The runway show was done with a rain effect and the dress changed colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7S03hBC0I

Quote Originally Posted by pony mom View Post
    I've been watching Project Runway since the beginning and didn't think I'd like the new show without Tim Gunn. But I've gotta say, Christian really won me over. He's kind and encouraging and gives great advice. Didn't care for him before but love him now.

One of my fave designers was Sean Kelly. He made this simple white dress with colored dye sewn into it. The runway show was done with a rain effect and the dress changed colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7S03hBC0I
    the rain dress! That was great.

Thread Information