Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Project Runway

  1. #11
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,059
    Also love Zac Posen. I LOVE him.

    he shuttered his design company, sad. Just in time to not have to experience COVID19 economic devastation, tho.

  2. #12
    Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,633
    Love PR. But also check out, for free on you tube
    The Great British Sewing bee. Many episodes and great fun. Plus I love to listen to them.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Geila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,416
    I'll check out the British show. Thanks!

    I did watch Making the Cut, which is what got me thinking of PR. I wanted to see a show where the participants did the work themselves for motivation.

    On Making the Cut - I LOVE Esther's work. She is so talented. Has anyone finished Season 1?

  4. #14
    Senior Member catherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    10,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Geila View Post
    I'll check out the British show. Thanks!

    I did watch Making the Cut, which is what got me thinking of PR. I wanted to see a show where the participants did the work themselves for motivation.

    On Making the Cut - I LOVE Esther's work. She is so talented. Has anyone finished Season 1?
    Yes, Esther is great. But others are as well. I like Megan. I found Martha kind of perplexing and I felt bad for her.. There is definitely talent in that bunch though.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

  5. #15
    Senior Member Geila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Yes, Esther is great. But others are as well. I like Megan. I found Martha kind of perplexing and I felt bad for her.. There is definitely talent in that bunch though.
    Yes! I love Megan as well, I'd forgotten about her. I also really like Sander, he's so creative. I really don't get the hoopla over Johnny; his clothes seem so ordinary compared to the others.

  6. #16
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,059
    Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Yes, Esther is great. But others are as well. I like Megan. I found Martha kind of perplexing and I felt bad for her.. There is definitely talent in that bunch though.
    I think the final two were the right final two, polished and strong, but I liked Megan’s clothes too. Sander was out there and often fascinating. I did not like his ...oops. No spoilers. Martha was so outclassed.

  7. #17
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Geila View Post
    Yes! I love Megan as well, I'd forgotten about her. I also really like Sander, he's so creative. I really don't get the hoopla over Johnny; his clothes seem so ordinary compared to the others.
    You could tell he was a favorite from Ep 1, just the way they edited him. Yes I finished the season.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •