The two other sewing threads on here (sewing threads ) got me thinking about my little Singer Heavy Duty that's been gathering dust for years. And that maybe this is the perfect time to give it some life. Poor thing.

I've run out of books to read and am trying not to buy anything that requires delivery; our poor UPS drivers are having a hard time keeping up with deliveries and our shelter in place just got extended through May. I have plenty of fabric and thread for playing around. I've always been irrationally intimidated by sewing but I just started watching Project Runway and it's making me want to have a go at it. Mainly because they have such a tight schedule that they just go to town. That's what I need. I've tried youtube tutorials and for whatever reason I just can't get into it that way.

I want to give myself the reward of watching the show as long as I'm doing some sewing. Which brings me to my question. What is the best streaming option for watching Project Runway? It looks like Hulu has some of the seasons but I can't find if it has all of them, or on which of their plans they offer it. I bought one episode to try out the show but buying it by show or season is pretty expensive. Right now I have Netflix (not available on it), but I'm willing to do a monthly subscription somewhere else to have access to the show.

And for you Runway fans, do you have a favorite season?