Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump and Pence exposed

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar

Trump and Pence exposed

So it’s been interesting seeing them not wear masks, start to travel etc. news reports are they have been in contact with one or two covid+ people. Won’t it be interesting if one or both get even mild symptoms, although due to age are both higher risk. I don’t wish harm to either, even though I dislike them, but I wonder if it will change how they feel about sending meat packers to work and encouraging opening up the country? Of course they are tested all the time so it’s not like us peons who are sent thoughts and prayers instead of tests.

They have been exposed many times and haven’t gotten it. They shook hands with Boris and others that got it. I don’t think those two have a clue what empathy is.

Somehow they get tests everyday when even Congress can't get tests (don't give me that 3 equal branches of government stuff). I'm starting to pick out songs for if Trump kicks the bucket, I know we won't be that lucky, but it's nice to dream of some good news for once.
    Trees don't grow on money

APN, that would be a great occasion for a party.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerseverywhere View Post
    So it’s been interesting seeing them not wear masks, start to travel etc. news reports are they have been in contact with one or two covid+ people. Won’t it be interesting if one or both get even mild symptoms, although due to age are both higher risk. I don’t wish harm to either, even though I dislike them, but I wonder if it will change how they feel about sending meat packers to work and encouraging opening up the country? Of course they are tested all the time so it’s not like us peons who are sent thoughts and prayers instead of tests.
    They don't give a damn about meat packers or any of the other "little people." You can bet on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    APN, that would be a great occasion for a party.
    Having been one of the people you've accused of not having empathy, I have to believe that word doesn't mean what you think it means (with apologies to Inigo Montoya).
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Having been one of the people you've accused of not having empathy, I have to believe that word doesn't mean what you think it means (with apologies to Inigo Montoya).
    did you cry tears for Saddam Hussein? What about Osama Bin Laden? Why not? Was it a lack of empathy or not knowing what empathy means and needing a dictionary? I mean somewhere I'm sure that exists a saint that cries tears when the bell tolls for even the worst of humanity, but don't expect that to be most of us. A 9-11 every single day.

PARTY IN THE STREETS! (social distancing of course)
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    did you cry tears for Saddam Hussein? What about Osama Bin Laden? Why not? Was it a lack of empathy or not knowing what empathy means and needing a dictionary? I mean somewhere I'm sure that exists a saint that cries tears when the bell tolls for even the worst of humanity, but don't expect that to be most of us. A 9-11 every single day.

PARTY IN THE STREETS! (social distancing of course)
    Thanks for exposing me as the hypocrite I must surely be. I now feel cleansed, or something!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

The thing about this that I find shocking is that the day after pence found out that he'd been in close contact with someone who has tested positive he went to a nursing home to deliver an empty PPE box for a photo op event. Of course without anyone wearing masks or keeping appropriate distance. It will be tragic, and would have been entirely avoidable, if infection spreads among the residents of that home.

I can’t have empathy for people that are reckless and endangered others such as Trump and Pence. Now Pence’s press secretary has it. They are endangering the entire White House staff by not having everyone wear masks.

Thread Information