Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel guilty but.....

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Maybe the original peaceful protestors should have come armed with assault rifles like the protestors in Michigan a few weeks ago. Surely the cops would have Just stood back and let them protest like happened in Michigan. And then when the outsiders showed up maybe they would have thought twice when confronted with protestors carrying so many guns.
    Good point, a well armed populace promotes peace.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    A cop car is being burned in Philly right now.

Damage last night in Atlanta was in high end areas. https://www.ajc.com/news/local/volun...HqBpQdFd0Y3tK/

Ft Wayne, IN: windows in a Hilton hotel and a Jimmy John's sub restaurant were broken: https://www.wane.com/top-stories/pro...tRla7mKjb7do_Y

Chicago: big protest downtown right now. Peaceful at this time. https://wgntv.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/
    I'd agree with you that this isn't right with one huge caveat. Were it not for the murderous criminal behavior of the Minneapolis PD ( who are also guilty of drawing first blood here) would any of this have happened? My suggestion is to point the finger of blame at the Minneapolis PD where it truly belongs. Video will more than amply back me up on this one. Rob

That cop was definitely in the wrong. And hopefully he will go to prison for it.

However, many of those you are politically in bed with, think nothing of rioting and looting.

Businesses will close up. Jobs will be lost. You think all of these businesses will rebuild? These scum are doing more harm to their communities than good.

I hate everyone equally. Trash is trash. I don’t care what color you are.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    That cop was definitely in the wrong. And hopefully he will go to prison for it.

However, many of those you are politically in bed with, think nothing of rioting and looting.

Businesses will close up. Jobs will be lost. You think all of these businesses will rebuild? These scum are doing more harm to their communities than good.

Thank You, Tradd. I have a great deal of respect for you for admitting that Chauvin and Co. were wrong.

Rioting and looting is not going to solve anything and the fallout from such will only add to the challenges these neighborhoods face after the dust clears. However, I do understand and sympathize with the righteous and just anger behind the rioting and looting. America has (expletive) on these people far too often and far too long. But yeah, they ARE shooting themselves in the foot. That much is true, too. Rob

Just saw on the news a MSP post office was torched last night.

Rob, if something was CLEARLY wrong, I have no problem admitting that.

They're shooting themselves in the foot? The "reverends" and the "community organizers" will eventually be belly aching that jobs are gone, that there are no convenient stores for "people of color" to shop at, yada yada yada. Absolutely at no time will they admit that they did this to themselves. They'll blame it all on whitey. Just like they refuse to admit that more blacks are killed by other blacks in the hood, than by white cops.

This guy sure isn't acting like a protester. They way he came fully prepared including an umbrella to block security cameras from getting any video of his face, calmly walks up and breaks the windows, and calmly walks away is not normal behavior of someone protesting and looting. Not to mention the fact that he's white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIfL59aLGPo

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Not to mention the fact that he's white. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIfL59aLGPo
    MANY white people have been filmed and put out there on social media. The question is (besides the obvious WTH are you doing this), are they supporting the non-caucasian majority of our country or are they attempting to further defame them?

Watched Amy Klobuchar from Minnesota saying 80% of destruction is being done by people outside of the area. There will be a report of those arrested to determine what is going on. All the rioting and looting is not being done by the people of the area. They are the ones out trying to clean the mess up. trump said those outside the White House should be met by MAGA supporters. He is looking to incite more violence. Can't wait for him to be done. It can't be too soon. If he were decent he would try to bring the country together not tear it apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Good point, a well armed populace promotes peace.
    They had no business being there. They should have been brought down IMO. However, no one wants or wanted bloodshed. Another example of whack jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Trump is looking to incite more violence. Can't wait for him to be done. It can't be too soon. If he were decent he would try to bring the country together not tear it apart.
    I'm afraid you ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait and see what he does when he loses the election in November.

Thread Information