Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel guilty but.....

These people are trash and need to be treated accordingly. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Hopefully take their genes out of the pool before their stupidity has reproduced. I hate all people equally. If you can’t behave sensibly and not illegally, all bets are off as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t care what their “reasons” are for rioting. Seems to be combined some blacks and Antifa. Some suburban white chick in New York was arrested for trying to throw a Molotov cocktail into a NYPD vehicle with four cops inside. She’s been charged with 4 counts of attempted murder, among other charges.

Scum is gonna scum. You’re in bed politically with people who are very close to saying that rioting, looting, and arson are approved activities because of whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    From what I read the rioters came after the protestors left. They broke into city hall and set a fire. We had a 8 pm curfew which is why the restaurant had to close. They were pepper sprayed numerous times. Our black population is only 3%.
    There was stuff going on in Fargo, ND. Fargo is the last place I’d think this kind of stuff would happen.

I haven't seen any indication that Antifa has anything to do with this, but i know it's a popular right-wing whipping boy. More likely the Proud Boys or their equivalent.

In many states you can’t shoot someone until they are in your house. No guns or violence for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    These people are trash and need to be treated accordingly. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Hopefully take their genes out of the pool before their stupidity has reproduced. I hate all people equally. If you can’t behave sensibly and not illegally, all bets are off as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t care what their “reasons” are for rioting. Seems to be combined some blacks and Antifa. Some suburban white chick in New York was arrested for trying to throw a Molotov cocktail into a NYPD vehicle with four cops inside. She’s been charged with 4 counts of attempted murder, among other charges.

Scum is gonna scum. You’re in bed politically with people who are very close to saying that rioting, looting, and arson are approved activities because of whatever reason.
    I am certainly glad you are not a cop. And I hope that few cops have similar opinions.

The group being donated to pays the bail after its been set. I’ve seen a number of lib celebrities on Twitter donating to pay the bail of arrested “protestors.” The quotes are mine.

Isn't the amount of bail based on the severity of the crime? The article you mentioned spoke of people unable to pay even a small bail (not a severe crime) would be equating the jail to debtor's prison because they would not even be able to post bail.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    You put me in mind of an old joke about our Midwestern Berkeley wannabe. “There was a race riot in Madison, and a few black people came to watch”.
    Believe what you want. There were not that many black people on the streets for the destruction. I watched it live and you are speaking through your...... As in TT case, the riot started after the peaceful demonstration was over.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I haven't seen any indication that Antifa has anything to do with this, but i know it's a popular right-wing whipping boy. More likely the Proud Boys or their equivalent.
    According to my son in Minneapolis, the white supremists were putting burning dumpsters in the streets and causing the damage.

And cops be all ‘I’m gonna run you over just because I can’ or shoot you on your porch.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-violence.html

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    There was stuff going on in Fargo, ND. Fargo is the last place I’d think this kind of stuff would happen.
    OMG! OMG! OMG! I have a friend that lives in Grand Forks, ND, from my days working in Asst Management at the Morth Rim of the Grand Canyon. She sent me video the protests in Fargo and I couldn't believe this was in North Dakota. Silver lining, though - more and more Americans are waking up to the truth of America and it's police. I do believe there will be long deserved consequences for both America and it's police going forward. I just wish for less destruction/injury/loss of life as consequences are eventually doled out - but is this realistic, given the truth of America? Methinks not.

Stay safe everyone....things are finally getting irrevocably real. Rob

Thread Information