Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: I feel guilty but.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Something positive for once. Apparently with these new charges, the streets of America were calmer last night. Good to see at least a temporary reprieve. I doubt it's over, meaning the burning, looting, and rioting - but I'm sure grateful for any temporary break there can be. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Something positive for once. Apparently with these new charges, the streets of America were calmer last night. Good to see at least a temporary reprieve. I doubt it's over, meaning the burning, looting, and rioting - but I'm sure grateful for any temporary break there can be. Rob
    Nevada arrested some Boogaloo Boys yesterday. It's a start (and I'm sure, just the tip of the lily-white iceberg).

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Nevada arrested some Boogaloo Boys yesterday. It's a start (and I'm sure, just the tip of the lily-white iceberg).
    Would you call it a vast right wing conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I don't see them in my org chart, but mine is a couple years out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Only in their minds. But they are enough of a nuisance that it gives cover to president sad sack's tying protestors, rioters, and looters all into one big fictitious group for people inclined to want to believe his lies.

Yppej
    And the good news in my area is, in addition to concrete proposals for reforms, NO spike in corona cases 2 weeks after large protests. Our numbers continue to trend downwards. Most protesters were young and I think that is a factor in their favor. It turns out the nervous nellies were wrong. Trump draws an older crowd so the results of his Oklahoma rally may differ. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    And the good news in my area is, in addition to concrete proposals for reforms, NO spike in corona cases 2 weeks after large protests. Our numbers continue to trend downwards. Most protesters were young and I think that is a factor in their favor. It turns out the nervous nellies were wrong. Trump draws an older crowd so the results of his Oklahoma rally may differ. Time will tell.
    you can only hope! Let the ‘rona kill off the old Trumpsters, That’s one way to defeat him

That's okay. I mean, with the pandemic going on, almost everyone would feel safe staying at home. I have no problems in doing that because you can still find some ways to keep yourself busy in the comfort of your home. As for me, I just to go to a certain site and play games in there for hours. This is so much better compared to going out and risking the spread of the virus to your family.
    Last edited by Alan; 8-7-20 at 8:57am. Reason: Removed link to product site from new members 2nd post.

Yppej
    Well Rob you didn't protest but the verdict delivered justice anyways.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Well Rob you didn't protest but the verdict delivered justice anyways.
    I have been avoiding controversy here lately in light of our losing really great members. All I'm going to say is that I am very grateful for the verdict. Rib

Thread Information