Thread: Help darkening spots on forearms 🏡🌹🏡

Help darkening spots on forearms 🏡🌹🏡

Greetings to all!

i’m wishing you and all of us health and joy in these difficult times..😊🌹😊🤝🏡👍🏽

I wanted to ask a quick question about white pinkish circle dots on my forearms from the sun...

In the last month or so as it’s warmed up, I’ve been going out in short sleeves with ample sunshield applied to all of my body that’s exposed to the sun. I’m not out in the sun that long either . in the last month or so as it’s warmed up, I’ve been going out in short sleeves with ample sun shield applied to all of my body that’s exposed to the sun

but for some strange reason, I’m getting these small 1/4 inch white or pinkish round circles/dots on my two forearms. There’s a total of about 10 or 15 of them.

i’m not so concerned about skin cancer or anything like that. but does anybody know of something topical or something I could ingest that would darken the spots or darken my forearm so they wouldn’t be so visible? I just don’t like how my forearms look in public because of these dots.

blessings,
    craigo 🌹

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Smith View Post
    Greetings to all!

i’m wishing you and all of us health and joy in these difficult times..😊🌹😊🤝🏡👍🏽

I wanted to ask a quick question about white pinkish circle dots on my forearms from the sun...

In the last month or so as it’s warmed up, I’ve been going out in short sleeves with ample sunshield applied to all of my body that’s exposed to the sun. I’m not out in the sun that long either . in the last month or so as it’s warmed up, I’ve been going out in short sleeves with ample sun shield applied to all of my body that’s exposed to the sun

but for some strange reason, I’m getting these small 1/4 inch white or pinkish round circles/dots on my two forearms. There’s a total of about 10 or 15 of them.

i’m not so concerned about skin cancer or anything like that. but does anybody know of something topical or something I could ingest that would darken the spots or darken my forearm so they wouldn’t be so visible? I just don’t like how my forearms look in public because of these dots.

blessings,
    craigo 🌹
    I am not a doctor or any kind of health professional but it almost sounds like lupus or heat rash?? I'd have it checked, good luck.

I'm not a doctor either, but my son gets dark spots from a condition called tinia versicolor. I looked it up, and apparently it can cause light or dark or pink spots. My son uses Head & Shoulders on his body in the shower to eradicate it. It works. My other son also uses Head & Shoulders to remove spots related to eczema. I don't know why it works, but it works.

Here's an article about tinia versicolor. https://www.healthline.com/health/sk...-spots-on-skin
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Head and Shoulders contains pyrithione zinc. I think zinc ointment would work, as well.

Catherine, that sounds more likely than what I thought!

Dear Catherine, Jane, & Tybee:

thank you so much for all your brainstorming here. I’m really touched how this forum is so responsive to peoples needs… I love that!

This is all good food for thought. I particularly like the idea of something natural like zinc ointment... another person I respect has recommended avocado oil because she says it’s a good natural anti-fungal which may be related to your good suggestions?

have a wonderful day!!

�� �� �� �� �� ��

Thread Information