Page 234 of 236 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2353

Thread: What's for dinner?

Last night oldest got home from travel so I made his favorite dinner of sausage and potato casserole. Good thing I didn't wait until tonight to make it because he texted me this morning and said he's leaving for travel again today for work. Tonight is homemade bacon, egg, and cheese mcmuffins.

I think today will be homemade pizza. I have enough to make two for tonight and put two in the freezer for another night.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yesterday ended up being kielbasa and potatoes in the crockpot. Pizza will be tonight.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Rainy, dreary day so chicken and dumplings - comfort food!

Those dumplings sound fab! I think I'm going to make my Spicy Moroccan Shrimp.

Spicy Moroccan soup. That sounds delicious!

We’re just doing turkey burgers tonight.

A while back our friend that lives 10 minutes from here and lives alone got us started on a ‘Sunday supper’ thing where we alternate between her house and ours cooking for the three of us. Tomorrow is our turn. I use it as a chance to try new recipes that sound fun but maybe take more time. So tomorrow I’m planning to try a gumbo recipe I found. It sounds pretty easy, just time consuming to let it simmer. I can do most of it before she arrives and then be able to hang out with her and SO while it finishes cooking. And one of the commenters on the recipe had what seems like a great suggestion. Instead of leaving the tails on the shrimps for added flavor, avoid the hassle of dealing with tails while eating by taking them off, boiling them and using that broth as part of the broth for the gumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Those dumplings sound fab! I think I'm going to make my Spicy Moroccan Shrimp.
    They turned out soooooo well!

I have three heads of cabbage from the St Patty's sale at the grocery store. Have been wanting to try parmesan cabbage steaks. Maybe those along with some baked tofu. Not sure.

Easy five bean soup in cp and I'll make some cornbread before I head into work.

Pork roll, egg and cheese on an english muffin.

A friend took treated me to a belated birthday dinner. We went to a favorite local Middle Eastern place. I had a pita stuffed with falafel and veggies, plus hummus and pita on the side. Yummy. Friend had a mixed plate with hummus, baba ganoj, dolmades, falafel, and some Arabic salad.

Thread Information