Page 85 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

Yppej
    Last night I mixed up kidney beans, olives, tomatoes, marinated artichokes, raisins, nutritional yeast flakes, and olive oil in a lettuceless salad.

Shredded pork with mushrooms. Frugal meal because I had everything on hand. Not frugal because I used up the soy sauce, the garlic, the balsamic vinegar, the sugar substitute, the mushrooms, and the cilantro I had on hand.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

The last 2 days hamburger and Mac and cheese. Today I am getting Beef nachos and cheese from a restaurant. Will eat in my car so it’s not soggy by the time I get it home.

We had chicken fried rice last night. Tonight [No, tomorrow] we'll have hoppin' john, with ham steak bits and LO rice. Tonight because I didn't get the black eyed peas soaked in time and don't want to wait 2 hours for dinner, we'll have the LO chicken fried rice from last night. We'll have the hoppin' john tomorrow!
    Last edited by NewGig; 1-20-21 at 5:51pm.

pan-grilled salmon and root vegetable fries (frozen from Aldi).
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Sloppy joes with chips.

Yppej
    Fried mushrooms and spinach.

Almond-seed crackers, hummus with red peppers, truffle cheese, a romaine salad.

Chicken and cheese quesadilla with coleslaw and grapes.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I bought a frozen bag of Chicken Chow Mein at Trader Joe this morning when I stopped in to buy my coffee. It is really good!!!!!

Thread Information