Page 186 of 236 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2352

Thread: What's for dinner?

DH made a chicken soup and we bought fresh tortellini a few days ago, so we're going to add that to it for a more full-bodied soup.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Last night we did chicken pot pie with some of the leftover roast chicken from Saturday. (and used broth made from that leftover chicken) Today I'm about to start making chicken enchiladas with more of the leftover chicken. There will still be some left after that so I need to figure out something else for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Last night we did chicken pot pie with some of the leftover roast chicken from Saturday. (and used broth made from that leftover chicken) Today I'm about to start making chicken enchiladas with more of the leftover chicken. There will still be some left after that so I need to figure out something else for tomorrow.
    * chicken noodle soup
    * chicken and rice

burrito, chips and guacamole.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

fish sticks (wild caught fish), onion rings and fresh veggies

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Thai green curry, chicken gumbo soup.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    * chicken noodle soup
    * chicken and rice
    Chicken noodle soup sounds good since it's cold here. And would be a good way to use up the rest of the broth. I think I'll do that for dinner tomorrow.

Local brand frozen french fried taters, microwaved, with local brand ketchup. Breakfast & dinner. Yup.

DH was just put on a low-dose of BP meds, which seems to have really gotten his attention and he appears a bit more receptive to a healthier diet and weight loss. So last night's dinner was baked haddock with spinach and carrots.

Good luck Rosa with the new meal plans. We had company so I made grilled cheese in the oven! Had never done it before and it worked well. Tomato soup, too-but on the stove top rather than the microwave. Making things for 5 needs bigger pans than cooking for 2 !!!

Thread Information