Page 10 of 234 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

Yppej
    Swiss chard cooked with garlic, tomatoes and Mexican blend cheese. It stunk up the house and I won't make it again.

Yppej
    Shredded wheat I got to finish the rest of my almond milk with and a salad with the first harvest of parsley from my garden.

Yesterday was some wonton soup that a neighbor gifted us. Very nice surprise and very good. Tonight will be something done the chicken I cooked the other day... maybe teriyaki chicken over rice.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Last night: Big taco salad on CSA spinach w/CSA White Cheddar Cheese. Guacamole (avocado mixed w/homemade salsa) and blue corn chips-a treat picked up at the grocery run Wednesday.

Tonight: grilled fish fillets and more CSA veg-I'm thinking bok choy and baby turnips sauted with garlic and onion.

Corned beef hash with onions and potatoes and lots of black pepper.

Wild caught salmon on a salad. Noodle salad for me and chopped salad for hubby. Needed to move it out of freezer and will have salmon leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Tomorrow we are trying a Chicken Enchilada Casserole which is a lot like a Mexican lasagna with corn tortillas instead of noodles.

Yppej
    Leftover pumpkin with sour cream and sauteed spinach with fresh herbs from the garden, onions, garlic, tomato paste and Mexican cheese blend.

Not dinner, but I thawed a quart bag of shredded zucchini and made a double chocolate zucchini bread! Yum, 4 days of dessert for us!

Cauliflower with parmesan cheese.

Last night, everyone was on their own. Too much running around. Tonight, I'll be using the last of the buckwheat with some chicken and a veggie.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information