Page 114 of 236 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2352

Thread: What's for dinner?

Gyros from the local Greek Place on the way home from fishing...not catching, but fishing! They were delicious. First time in more than a year we've had them.

Spinach Taco Salad. (meat is cooked/frozen) Think I will cook some fresh black beans this time! Mmmmmmm black bean/corn salsa!

DH had all his teeth removed 2 weeks ago and he's still having difficulty chewing with his temporary dentures, so we've been souping it. Tonight it will be minestrone. Good choice for today, because we're having a typical Vermont April snow day.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Enjoy the Alaskan caught wild pollock fish sticks from Costco. Just like little kids... we enjoy fish sticks. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    DH had all his teeth removed 2 weeks ago and he's still having difficulty chewing with his temporary dentures, so we've been souping it. Tonight it will be minestrone. Good choice for today, because we're having a typical Vermont April snow day.
    Ouch!! I hope he recovers quickly.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Leftover shredded bbq chicken and wheat berries. The rest of the family isn't thrilled with wheat berries, but I like them and I made dinner, so...
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Portobello mushroom patties with cheese on homemade sourdough rolls.

Going through the refrigerator and putting all the "on edge" veggies into the crockpot for soup. It's chilly, damp and drizzly here, so should make for the perfect dinner.

Going to try making some cannelloni for the first time. Got back into making some homemade yogurt this morning so it is setting now. I found that I missed it on my morning oatmeal trying just milk instead - nope!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Yppej
    I've been stressing today so I went for comfort carbs. I got a loaf of Parisian bread I'm eating with slices of cheese. I figured it's a better vice than drinking.

Thread Information