Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

DD was given more sausage and wants sausage in a bun. I'll figure out extras later. Maybe just a salad or leftovers for me.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

We are having chicken with lemon-thyme sauce and some yummy veggie dish I can't think of but which has goat cheese on top
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I am on a carb kick today, so bad. Someone at work gave a platter of pastries and I ate them all so since I blew the day anyways I had corn for dinner. Tomorrow is another day.

The store where my husband bought his chainsaw also serves food--it sounds weird, but we had beer battered cod that was incredible. Am cooking cherry cobbler for dessert, from cherries we bought from a roadside stand where we went swimming on Sunday.

I had a coupon for a free blooming onion so my son and I ate a late lunch out.

Tybee: your dessert sounds delightful!
    We had steaks (fillets) from the freezer that were part of the order we got from the local restaurant supply company with corn on the cob. Very delicious.

I need to up my game.

Or eat out more. I think I could eat all my meals at the chainsaw store, very happily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Or eat out more. I think I could eat all my meals at the chainsaw store, very happily.
    If money were no object, I could probably be happy having all my meals (Asian, mostly, and other ethnic dishes) delivered. Even at one meal a day, that would add up.

Today will be the zucchini noodles and spaghetti squash.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Thread Information