Page 112 of 234 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2340

Thread: What's for dinner?

Steve, I used to not care about mayonnaise. Then got Hellmans and decided it was great, but our Food Lion had Duke's so we tried it and I won't go back! This is from a girl raised in Pittsburgh with "salad dressing". But moving to Maryland ( 1970) and getting older has changed some of my tastes.

Oh yes, Razz..I am a Heinz ketchup girl...can't take the Pgh. out of me there!

DH made delicious crab cakes and fried clams last night, with the good stuff we got from the fish market. The fried clams were a first attempt and a very successful one!

Sloppy joes today. With all the purging I have only cooked about one meal a week.

Yppej
    Split pea soup.

Tikki Masala sauce on rotini. Fast and easy!!

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    DH made delicious crab cakes and fried clams last night, with the good stuff we got from the fish market. The fried clams were a first attempt and a very successful one!
    Mmmm... I'm so jealous!!! Did you fry the clams yourself? If so, I'm assuming they were fried belly clams? I LOVE those, but they are hard to find, and when you do get them, often they're too breaded. How do you make yours?
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I discover a bag of roasted eggplant in the back of the freezer and made baba ghanoush for the first time. So baba ghanoush and crackers, then black bean soup and cornbread.

Had my Easter dinner of BBQ pork shoulder, scalloped potatoes, honey squash, peas and garden salad. Ate too many of my homemade hot cross buns to have a dessert as well.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I discover a bag of roasted eggplant in the back of the freezer and made baba ghanoush for the first time. So baba ghanoush and crackers, then black bean soup and cornbread.
    Sigh, I wish I could make baba ghanoush.

Don’t tell me how easy it is to make! I’ve tried I can’t make it. Plus you have to have a big jar of tahini and I threw mine away ages ago.

Thread Information