Page 158 of 236 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2352

Thread: What's for dinner?

Baked teriyaki chicken with mixed roasted veggies (beets, carrots and cauliflower so far) and I'm thinking buckwheat kashi.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Baked teriyaki chicken with mixed roasted veggies (beets, carrots and cauliflower so far) and I'm thinking buckwheat kashi.
    That does sound so good! Mine will be a veggies soup. My lunch was pierogis, sauteed with diced ham, leftover wilted spinach and frozen green peppers with cherry tomatoes. I will use up salad greens that way again as it was really tasty.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Freshly baked chocolate cake (by DH) and a nice cabernet. Not something to make a habit of, but very enjoyable! We were celebrating my sister's birthday.

Last night was a meatball casserole and tonight is homemade egg mcmuffins. Tomorrow is tacos and then we go out for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays.

Grocery had a $10 off $50 spent so I bought a $10 chicken. DH is smoking it today so we should be able to get three meals out of it including BBQ, tacos and pineapple rice.

We roasted a chicken the other night. Tomorrow we’ll use some of the leftover for chicken enchiladas and then I’ll freeze the rest for use in the next week or two. Tonight I’m making Indian cauliflower again.

Turkey franks with roasted cauliflower & zucchini. (Had to use the veggies and the hot dogs are easy - LOL)
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

On a homemade cream of vegetable soup binge. Last night was a small diced onion softened in butter, add 1 1/2 C veggies (carrots and broccoli stems), add 2C chicken broth, a bay leaf, salt and pepper, dash of thyme and let simmer. Add 1/4C skim milk powder, blend and eat.
    Tonight's veggies will be cauliflower and broccoli.
    Another day will be frozen asparagus.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Made homemade chicken vegetable soup today. Tasted great!

Shrimp and scallop pesto with linguine and a salad. We used to eat garlic bread with this meal but not anymore. There's more than enough carbs in the pasta.

Thread Information