Page 211 of 240 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2397

Thread: What's for dinner?

Bought 3 tomatoes at the farmers market Saturday - so BLTs for supper tonight.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by beckyliz View Post
    Bought 3 tomatoes at the farmers market Saturday - so BLTs for supper tonight.
    Boy, that sounds good, and easy! Maybe tomorrow. Tonight we're having soup. (ground turkey, lentil, veggie) and sourdough bread.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Okay---that's easy. Groceries from the Paltry Dollar or whatever. Hot Cheetos & Cold Spagetty. Yup. 2023-06-20 (8).jpg

Okay---I'll tell ya what's NOT fer dinner. See photo. But yeah---you kids consider it yummy and a delicacy, but I simply refuse to eat chickens. Nope.2023-06-20 (10).jpg2023-06-20 (10).jpg2023-06-20 (10).jpg

Hamburger patties with a side of salmon, because I'm a masochist. I don't like most fish, but it's supposed to be good for me. Bleahh.

Shredded bbq chicken on rolls with french fries.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay---I'll tell ya what's NOT fer dinner. See photo. But yeah---you kids consider it yummy and a delicacy, but I simply refuse to eat chickens. Nope.
    I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that we had one of those delicious Costco rotisserie chickens tonight. Very tasty and a great value at $4.99
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that we had one of those delicious Costco rotisserie chickens tonight. Very tasty and a great value at $4.99
    Real Men woulda been in a contest to see how many Ro-Chicks they could eat in an hour. But yeah---Ya gotta eat the whole thing.

Lo mein being made by child who is testing out a recipe. I don't mind being a guinea pig if someone else is cooking!!! lol
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay---I'll tell ya what's NOT fer dinner. See photo. But yeah---you kids consider it yummy and a delicacy, but I simply refuse to eat chickens. Nope.2023-06-20 (10).jpg2023-06-20 (10).jpg2023-06-20 (10).jpg
    I'm curious as to why you don't eat chicken, bobby. in any case, you might enjoy this old SNL bit

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information