Page 53 of 236 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

15 bean soup with kale and ham..... had for lunch...

I have some chicken breasts, black beans, Rotel and corn in the slow cooker. Will shred the chicken, stir in some shredded cheese and serve with tortillas for supper this evening.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Yppej
    I'm tired this time of day from the time change so I just ate a hunk of Swiss cheese.

I need to go grocery shopping today, so I'm not sure what will be for dinner. There are plenty for leftovers, so no one will starve. lol.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Will be making hamburgers and Mac and cheese.

Probably pick up something from the deli when I stop at the grocery store on my way home.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

We went for a drive to cheer ourselves up and it is beautiful today, so we stopped at a drive in and got a fish basket and onion rings and milk shakes and drove across the street and sat and looked at the lake and had a picnic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    We went for a drive to cheer ourselves up and it is beautiful today, so we stopped at a drive in and got a fish basket and onion rings and milk shakes and drove across the street and sat and looked at the lake and had a picnic.
    That sounds lovely! I hope you had some fall color in your lake viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    That sounds lovely! I hope you had some fall color in your lake viewing.
    It was absolutely beautiful. The trees were orange and red, and the the lake blue and turquoise. A day in a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    It was absolutely beautiful. The trees were orange and red, and the the lake blue and turquoise. A day in a million.
    That is great, Tybee. And the fish basket and milk shake sounds delicious!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information