Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: YES! YES! YES!

That shirt and pants on Mr. McCloskey are criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    That shirt and pants on Mr. McCloskey are criminal.
    Seriously!

And you'd think people wealthy enough to live in that house would have better firearms, and some proper training. And maybe they could also afford some shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Seriously!

And you'd think people wealthy enough to live in that house would have better firearms, and some proper training. And maybe they could also afford some shoes.
    That chick has some seriously bad trigger discipline. I've got a better pistol than she does!

Well, that couple certainly are, ummmm, words actually fail me. I’ll just leave it with the fact that I’m very glad I’m not their neighbor and am unlikely to ever meet them.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...0225dd287.html

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Well, that couple certainly are, ummmm, words actually fail me. I’ll just leave it with the fact that I’m very glad I’m not their neighbor and am unlikely to ever meet them.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...0225dd287.html
    This article confirms what Libby said, the McCloskeys are not well liked on their street.

And to be fair to the McCloskeys, they were not racially discriminating in their protective stance of their property. They discriminate against everyone including very rich white people who live next-door to them and on their block by chasing them off with guns as well. Not to mention filing lawsuits, lots and lots of lawsuits.

Seeing their lawsuit activity in this article I can’t help but think there’s going to be lawsuits emanating from the McCloskeys over this most recent incident. I don’t know who will be the target though. Maybe Lyda Krewson, mayor? Maybe the police department for not protecting their property? I doubt that our city’s prosecution department got any of the protesters names on record even though there is evidence that they commited property damage.

I have one final thought and that is to offer admiration and respect for the McCloskeys in the way they went after buying that giant mansion in 1985. Wow, that is some dedicated shit right there. You know I am all about old house love.

Wow they are truly horrible people.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Rob, do you want to get rid of the police in Phoenix, too?

How will that look for crimes like rape, assault, and homocide?
    Maybe not 100% but given the Anti Human Rights/Anti Human Dignity/Entitled To Break Any Law They Please With No Consequence mentality of the Phoenix PD - on full international display with the Dollar Store Incident last year - I'd say in the spirit of saving human lives, there are many calls the Phoenix PD has proven time and time again that they are incompetent to take and also VERY unwise for them to take. I'm all for major defunding and this is my new activist home - The Defunding Movement.

I'm also agitating with others to get the police out of our schools to end the Evil School to Prison Pipeline. Rob

Rob is too busy accumulating wealth, like the college educated privileged white man he is, to keep us updated on Bad Police in Minneapolis. TLDR Police still not “Defunded.”

NPR’s story that ran a few weeks ago:

Summary
    After George Floyd's death, a majority of the Minneapolis City Council vowed to defund the police. Ten months later, it hasn't happened, but the debate about police reform in the city continues.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/03/98414...ice-stands-now

Yppej
    Another update to this thread - Mark McCloskey is running for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Another update to this thread - Mark McCloskey is running for US Senate.
    Oh god, i know. Ugh. Fortunately he wont last long in the race.

Other than his house- love (saviour of important old piece of architecture) , i find him idiotic.

Thread Information