Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlie Baker, Political Hack

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    ... or - what a libertarian concept - letting people lead their lives at their own risk using their own judgment.
    This is why we don't have speed limits on the roads, drunk driving laws, or food safety laws - because Freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Brazil is subject to Bolsanaro, who is another of Trump's "strongmen." I feel very sorry for the citizens of Brazil, and for the rainforests he's systematically destroying.
    My DIL is Brazilian and a Republican. Let's just say that in order to keep peace in the family I don't bring Bolsanaro up in conversation.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Yppej
    I saw part of an interview with Charlie Baker over the weekend. He was asked why when earlier he said he was making his decisions based on his science, and nothing changed recently, he flipflopped and went from opposing masks in schools to mandating them under pressure from the teacher's unions. His lame response was that input from others is science even if they are not scientists.

Thread Information