Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone.....

I agree with Ldahl. The material to make humor of trump is virtually endless. Perhaps the people who would make it are too stressed out from watching him shred every norm and decency that we took for granted before the electoral college elected him. Hopefully we'll see a ton of it flood the entertainment market once we are safely rid of him. Because yeah, just like hitler there are a million directions one could go that have the potential to be hysterically funny.

This particular Hitler video has humor that is admittedly very regionally focused, but for anyone currently living in San Francisco this is ROFLMAO for ten minutes level funny. (and I hope the tacqueria Hola Hitler survives the pandemic lockdowns. I hear that the food is amazing.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53GcLx1JLXY

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Is it just me, or is this a terrible time in our history for the art of political insult?

This president, for instance, should provide a rich vein of insult and mockery. But what do we get? His haircut and spray tan? Alec Baldwin?

Calling someone a “trumper”, as if that were some kind of final and unassailable put-down? What is this, middle school? Where’s the imagination, the creativity?

And as to his opposition, are people simply afraid? Is that why none of the best comedians do college tours anymore? Is that why late night TV has become such a humorless, formulaic wasteland? We live in an age where organizations fact-check satirical websites with a straight face. What has happened to us as a people? Cops are fleeing the onslaught of Woke Supremacists, and nobody seems to be laughing?
    I got a pretty good chuckle from the baby Trump balloon the Brits had.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I got a pretty good chuckle from the baby Trump balloon the Brits had.
    I have that t-shirt; love it madly.

When in Mexico this past winter DH thought better of buying the t-shirt that had 3 pictures:

Dog tick
    Deer Tick
    Lunatic (trump)

Thread Information