Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone.....

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Well, whatever militant arm of the social justice warrior community is setting up barricades and posing sternly for the cameras. The People’s Militia of Greater Oz. The Emerald City Irregulars. The Vengeful Vegans of Vancouver.
    Well, someone needed to provide a counterpoint to the "I have a right to get a haircut" justice warrior community that was posing sternly for the cameras in Michigan a few weeks ago.

Well the ones that have declared it an autonomous zone, have renounced their citizenship. Not sure what they will do with them, after going through the footage and the eventual charges that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Well the ones that have declared it an autonomous zone, have renounced their citizenship. Not sure what they will do with them, after going through the footage and the eventual charges that will happen.
    If only all the cops around the country that have been caught on camera over the past couple weeks faced the same threat of charges.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    If only all the cops around the country that have been caught on camera over the past couple weeks faced the same threat of charges.
    Plus one trillion. Rob

Maybe we could be human, admit to the world that America doesn't work for many of it's citizens, and pay for them to reestsbludh in one of the many better countries? Rob

Should have been reestablish above. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    I hope no murders take place either---protestor nor cop.
    Is it ok to burn government buildings during "peaceful protests?" Should cops simply stand by and allow people to express themselves in this manner?
    Burning government buildings I am against.....but I very much understand tbe rage against America that causes such. I just wish this rage could be channeled in more constructive ways. As to whether the cops should stand aside - YES! They caused much of this mess - their involvement at this point will only cause more chaos. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Well, someone needed to provide a counterpoint to the "I have a right to get a haircut" justice warrior community that was posing sternly for the cameras in Michigan a few weeks ago.
    Is those folks had squatted in a police station that a pusillanimous mayor had ordered the cops to flee and demanded the de-gentrification of Lansing, I would be more inclined to agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Maybe we could be human, admit to the world that America doesn't work for many of it's citizens, and pay for them to reestsbludh in one of the many better countries? Rob
    Seems we have a bill somewhere, that says something like, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While a lot of this is because of the four officers in question, citizens have the right to pursue happiness elsewhere. We do NOT have to pay for their pursuit of happiness. Get the hell out of my wallet.

Seems we have a bill somewhere, that says something like, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While a lot of this is because of the four officers in question, citizens have the right to pursue happiness elsewhere. We do NOT have to pay for their pursuit of happiness. Get the hell out of my wallet.
    You too should have the right to reestablish in one of the many better countries at the US government's expense. Though there has been much friction between us, I don't wish for you to become a victim of US police. Rob

Thread Information