Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Election Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Have you parsed the forbidden ad for signs of too many 6's?
    Not at all. trump is the devil incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    It’s all laid out in “The Da Vinci Code”, for those with the courage to face the truth.
    I didn't read the book. So, why don't you tell us.

I'm trying to understand how many leaps of faith I'd have to make to be as certain as you. Being open minded and curious is exhausting!
    You definitely are not open-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Not at all. trump is the devil incarnate.
    Well that certainly explains a lot.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Well that certainly explains a lot.
    As was Hitler and the Nazis.... back to the original meaning of the inverted triangle. As I have stated before, trump is a Hitler/dictator wanna be. And as others here have pointed out, this is calling to his "base"

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    As was Hitler and the Nazis.... back to the original meaning of the inverted triangle. As I have stated before, trump is a Hitler/dictator wanna be.
    What was the original meaning of the inverted triangle again?
    I'm guessing that symbolism means a lot to you with all these references to devils and such so I'm curious about something else. I've spent the last several days camping at the base of the Devil's Tower in Wyoming. Does that make me a demon?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

What was the original meaning of the inverted triangle again?
    I'm guessing that symbolism means a lot to you with all these references to devils and such so I'm curious about something else. I've spent the last several days camping at the base of the Devil's Tower in Wyoming. Does that make me a demon?
    Go to the original post.....Also, you were the one who referenced devils. Look back. You are the judge of your worth or lack thereof. Nice photo.

I suppose such "open mindedness" might be needed if this was a court of law, maybe. Is it on a crime show? You have here a serial killer, he has already been convicted of killing 20 people and has a signature crime, another crime has been turned up, bearing all his markings, but did he do it or what is it a copycat? We'll be back to Law and Order (yea the t.v. show) after this commercial break.

But noone is going to apply that standard toward Trump because basically it's already well established that he's repetitively cozying up to racists, running on racism etc., and not in a subtle way. Whether this is another example of this, the answer is almost certainly yes, based on sheer pattern of behavior alone. But even if for some obscure reason it isn't, and it's just another example of Trumps incompetence rather than racism (he is certainly as incompetent as he is racist, but not usually about running for President so much as being President). It's not that important, it changes nothing, because frankly nothing of consequence follows from it, we are not determining whether to add another 5 years to his sentence but another 4 years to ours (how we hope to even survive until parole). We already know Trump runs on racism and not in a subtle way, this isn't news.
    Trees don't grow on money

Meanwhile, in Tulsa...

In Tulsa Trump probably stands behind a 20 foot wall of plexiglass, while his supporters sign covid waivers. Probably. Though sometimes I am partial to the conspiracy theory that our rulers have a vaccine So we'll see 20 foot wall of plexiglass or handshakes with the cult followers.
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information