Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulsa, Tulsa, Tulsa.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Tulsa, Tulsa, Tulsa.....

Flat tornado-prone land with somewhat9 affordable housing though a bit far from the Mexican border to minimize potential victimization by the US Health Care Nightmare. Very conservative but you do get four seasons with an actual winter.

I would not wish upon Tulsa the potential violence I see coming. What do.you think - will there be headlines making US citizens live in fear/become further woke/cause the world to invest elsewhere? Rob

What is the violence happening in Tulsa?

A couple people close to me over the decades have told me that Tulsa is a nice place to live. I’m not excited about the idea of the dry plains of Oklahoma, but they say Tulsa is a bit nicer than the rest of Oklahoma.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    What is the violence happening in Tulsa?

A couple people close to me over the decades have told me that Tulsa is a nice place to live. I’m not excited about the idea of the dry plains of Oklahoma, but they say Tulsa is a bit nicer than the rest of Oklahoma.
    Trump's rally is in Tulsa tonight. America is a tinder box at the moment waiting for a ignition device to set it off. Tulsa historically has had issues with racism - the infamous 1921 massacre does not help matters. Not only that but a few weeks ago there was an incident if police brutality in which two Tulsa PD officers roughed up two black male teens for jaywalking - ON A STREET WITH NO SIDEWALKS!!!

Tulsa is a dryer and even more combustible and ready to ignite tinder box than Phoenix is - and here we live in fear of yet another visit soon coming of the Sociopath In Chief. Things arebon the precipice of Tulsa becoming Minneapolis or Atlanta on a large scale. Rob

It's clear there are brutes with badges everywhere; I wouldn't take advantage of this situation to chance trouble, personally.
    Trumpies are best ignored and left to their own devices, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    It's clear there are brutes with badges everywhere; I wouldn't take advantage of this situation to chance trouble, personally.
    Trumpies are best ignored and left to their own devices, IMO.
    If everyone thought like you, Trump would be selling steaks by mail today.

But of course they don’t, so we have this ridiculous feedback loop of two equally idiotic camps making each other possible while a mendacious media amplifies and profits off their jackassery.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    If everyone thought like you, Trump would be selling steaks by mail today.
    Give him time. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

It’s sickening because the number of people that will be infected with the virus and spread it to others in their own communities will be huge. Karma should get the moron in chief who thinks this is a good idea.

Also, Trump wants an excuse to loose his SS on protesters to prop up his fragile machismo. No one should play along.

Yppej
    I wouldn't write off Oklahomans. That's where Elizabeth Warren comes from.

trump is already promoting violence. The mayor wanted to set a curfew and trump interfered. This is what the white house agitator actually said.....

Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!

Jun 19, 2020

Thread Information