Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tulsa, Tulsa, Tulsa.....

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    trump is already promoting violence. The mayor wanted to set a curfew and trump interfered.
    That's still on the Mayor. Trump I do not think has any authority over the policing of the City of Tulsa.

If the Mayor and their public safety staff thought a curfew was a good plan, and got talked out of it by Trump, it's still their responsibility, and fault, if things go wrong.

"But Mom, Trump asked me to jump off that cliff, so I did!" isn't a good excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    trump is already promoting violence. The mayor wanted to set a curfew and trump interfered. This is what the white house agitator actually said.....

Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!

Jun 19, 2020
    Of course he wants a bloodbath. He and his crowd should be roundly ignored.
    And Trump calling anyone else a "lowlife" is laughable on its face.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    That's still on the Mayor. Trump I do not think has any authority over the policing of the City of Tulsa.

If the Mayor and their public safety staff thought a curfew was a good plan, and got talked out of it by Trump, it's still their responsibility, and fault, if things go wrong.

"But Mom, Trump asked me to jump off that cliff, so I did!" isn't a good excuse.
    Even leaders from other countries backpedal when it comes to trump. It makes a person wonder what trump said to this mayor to change their mind???

Between the Tulsa Tussle, the Seattle Soviet, kneeling Democrats and presidential bluster, I’m beginning to feel like we’re living in a Tom Wolfe novel. The selective virus scolds and mask resisters, and the protesters against statues of Whittier make me wish he was still alive.

6 people working his rally are positive. What a lovely day in Tulsa. (Washington Post).

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Between the Tulsa Tussle, the Seattle Soviet, kneeling Democrats and presidential bluster, I’m beginning to feel like we’re living in a Tom Wolfe novel. The selective virus scolds and mask resisters, and the protesters against statues of Whittier make me wish he was still alive.
    I have to say, half the time I don't know what you are talking about.

just a bunch of generalizations, that half the time don't apply.

Next it will be claimed that we know for sure Tulsa will lead to mass outbreaks, but I don't think anyone knows for sure, it depends if it becomes a superspreader event etc., it's merely a risky activity, like unproctected sex with tons of partners increases risks of an STD, but hardly guarantees one.

It's quite likely to be lost in the background of increasing cases anyway, that noone would be able to unravel anyway - unless we actually did contract tracing but we don't do that really.
    Trees don't grow on money

Well, from the initial video shots of people inside the venue, we sure don't have to worry about many of them getting CO2 poisoning...

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    I just hope the Tulsa PD behaves itself. No police brutality, please - nothing like roughing up those rwo teens for jsywalking down a street that had no sidewalk. Tulsa PD officers not the brightest bulbs in the pack. Rob

Thread Information