Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July Purge

Yppej

July Purge

The cheap falling apart sneakers I got at Walmart when all the regular shoe stores were closed and a bunch of plastic bags, which I can't reuse at stores or the library due to covid.

Once the washer and dryer were gone yesterday my husband got inspired to clean the garage and is actually throwing things away.

Yppej
    Over 100 pieces of paper. Now I can close my file cabinet drawer without struggling. You would think by going paperless with things like insurance policies I would accumulate less paper but it never seems to work out that way.

I have 2 pie plates and 1 quiche/pie plate. I do not bake pies (well, maybe once a year). I pulled out the Pampered Chef one and have listed it on Poshmark and Facebook Marketplace. If it doesn't sell - I'll put it in the upcoming October garage sale I'm having with my friend. If it doesn't sell then - donate. This will be my MO going forward until October.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Sold a set of four dumbbells - just picked up. yay!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Totally emptied my dive spares tote and posted some things on FB diving gear groups. Sold two items for $50 already. Mailing them out today.

We are trying to paint out some old old paint cans and are bringing up a fence section from barn to paint them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    We are trying to paint out some old old paint cans and are bringing up a fence section from barn to paint them on.
    That's a good idea! Part of today's old shed tear-down included throwing out about a dozen dried cans of paint, but there are just as many with liquid paint still to be dealt with. Maybe I'll paint the shed pieces as they get torn down - LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yes, someone on here came up with that idea, and I'm sorry I don't remember who to give the credit to, so we are trying it now!

We emptied paint onto newspapers and let them dry out. Then you can throw it away.

Thread Information