Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another 40 Hours of Decluttering Using Flylady's Timer Method: July 8-August 31, 2020

Teaching has started up again, and I have not met my deadline for this goal. But I'm going to keep working towards it anyway.

Work is extremely busy, but I think I can reach this 40 hours eventually by keeping up with the baby steps.

I did 30 minutes last Wednesday tackling papers that had piled up on the dining room table. New total: 18.5.

I didn’t think I had anything left to get rid of but ended up with 3 big bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I didn’t think I had anything left to get rid of but ended up with 3 big bags.
    Wow, Teacher Terry, you're an inspiration.

I did another hour this morning. New total: 19.5.

I ordered some new pictures for the kitchen so am getting rid of the ones that are there.

I'm moving very slowly over here, but I did 30 minutes last night. New total: 20.

I'll be getting new flooring in our house in the next couple of months. That means I'll be packing up a lot of the little stuff so that big pieces of furniture can be moved more easily. I expect I'll declutter as I go.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

30 minutes on Saturday: 20.5.

I did the seasonal closet cleanout and culled a bit of stuff: 5 prs pants, a sweater, 2 belts, a hatbox and some garment bags from me, and a jacket and a shirt from DH.

Sold a bookcase today on Craigslist.

Going to the thrift store to donate tomorrow. Since I lost 18 pounds I have clothes to donate plus other items. I also have the garbage can filled up with stuff not in good shape. My stepson has been nagging his dad to get rid of his junk and he has done some. I can tell the difference in the garage.

Thread Information